Simple Ways to Save with PestPartners 365
Starting Oct. 1, Pest Management Professionals (PMPs) can work toward qualifiying for the 2020 PestPartners℠ 365 Program from Syngenta, which makes earning rebates simple for businesses of any size.
By purchasing any combination of products from the entire Syngenta Professional Pest Management (PPM) portfolio and generating at least $200 in base rebates during the qualification period (Oct. 1, 2019-April 30, 2020). Watch the video below to learn more about how the program works:
Other program benefits include:
- Long qualification period to offer more time to make purchases
- No forms required to redeem rebates
- The opportunity to defer payment on select products with SummerPay™ terms until June 26, 2020
- Access to an online rebate calculator that creates sample orders to help estimate rebate savings
- Sample purchase orders that can help businesses qualify at the introductory (or “Partner”) level
Additionally, you can earn a special one-time Early Order Bonus rebate by generating at least $500 in base rebates from Syngenta product purchases between Oct. 1 and Dec. 6, 2019.
For more information about the value PestPartners 365 can provide, no matter how small or large your company, visit PestPartners365.com.
©2019 Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties and/or may have state-specific use requirements. Please check with your local extension service to ensure registration and proper use. For Life Uninterrupted™, PestPartners℠, SummerPay™ and the Syngenta logo are trademarks or service marks of a Syngenta Group Company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.