Target Trak is a recording system available to our customers in California only, which tracks continuing education units obtained by attending a Target Specialty Products event. Target Trak will track Agricultural Licenses (PCA, QAL, QAC) and Structural Pest Control licenses (OPR, FR and RA)
Here’s how it works:
- You will automatically be entered into Target Trak once you attend a training class/event.
- Or you can sign up for Target Trak – Sign Up Here
- Take a CEU course
- Target Specialty Products enters CEU credit into Target Trak
Advantages of being part of Target Trak:
- Target Trak is free of charge and provided as a value add to our customers.
- Target Specialty Products tracks all the information that is needed to renew your AG license with the Department of Pesticide Regulation. (DPR).
- Target Specialty Products mails a copy of the AG Target Trak to you in advance of the license renewal period ensuring the plenty of time to renew.
- If duplicate certificates are needed for a structural class, Target Trak will help in this process
- Target Trak is constantly being updated
For more information about Target Trak please contact
Training Administrative Manager