Nibor-D is a borate dust that provides an inexpensive, multipurpose and flexible means of getting to hard-to-reach areas.
Nibor-D can be used as a dust, foam or mixed as a liquid, even in a liquid mop solution. It is ideal for inaccessible areas where pests hide, such as cracks and crevices, attics, wall voids, around plumbing penetrations and so on. It can be used as a complement to Niban or Niban-FG without any bait contamination and does not cake or corrode metals, as boric acid does.
At a glance:
· Broad spectrum insecticide and fungicide.
· Kills and prevents carpenter ants & other ants, crickets, cockroaches, fleas, dust mites, lady bugs, silverfish, earwigs, cluster flies, fruit & drain flies, bird & poultry pests (darkling beetles & hide beetles), millipedes and wood destroying pests (termites, misc. beetles & borers, mildew and fungi*).
· Apply in dust, foam or liquid form, including in a mop solution.
· Indoor/outdoor use.
· Newly added applications and sites include:
- Liquid broadcast for flea larvae & dust mites
- Application into floor drains, manhole covers & cavities, refuse containers
- Treatment of attic insulation
- Treatment of bird & poultry production facilities
· Foam and mop solutions for small flies
· New construction treatment for general pest prevention
· Created with a concern for the environment.
· Effective product for use with Green Pest Management programs.
· Active ingredient is a borate mineral salt.
· No known resistance.
· Green-tinted for use in USDA facilities.
*Not labeled for mildew and fungus in California.
Learn more at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpPbF5PHoKE&feature=youtu.be