|Date||Tue, Oct. 6, 2020|
|Type||Target Specialty Products Events|
Below is our information for our
FREE CEU's for October 2020
Please join us for an informational webinar covering issues pest management professionals face. On October 6th and 7th 2020, Target Specialty Products will be offering FREE webinars with CEU's for your SPCS and AG licenses.
All CEU's are pending approval.
Register for the blocks of credit you need for your license
October 6, 2020
8:00 am- IPM for Effective Rodent Control with Robert Stocker, National Accounts Manager, AP&G/Catchmaster
9:00 am- Ant Management with Eric Paysen Ph.D., Technical Service Manager, Syngenta
10:00 am- General Safety with Wes Hale, Area Service Manager, Bayer
October 6, 2020
11:00 am- Termite Management with Ronnie Holder, Senior Sales Representative, BASF
October 7, 2020
8:00 am- Turfgrass Entomology with Gary Brooks, Area Sales Manager, Bayer
9:00 am- Turfgrass Weed Control with Gary Brooks, Area Sales Manager, Bayer
Read carefully for some helpful registration tips:
1. Each attendee wishing to join the webinar for CEU's must click the link and register with an email that can be used the day of the webinar.
2. After registering a confirmation email will be sent confirming the registration with a link to join the webinar the day of the event. A reminder email will be sent the day prior and again 1 hour before the start.
3. After registration is complete the confirmation email will say you can join via phone. Please also join via clicking the link and then call in.
4. When joining, if you wish to watch the webinar with a group, be sure to still join the webinar from the link you received and simply mute yourself and continue watch as a group. We record attendance based on who joins the webinar from the link received in the registration process.
5. You must stay for the full time in order to get credit. This is very important or you will not receive credit for the CEU's.
If you have any questions please contact:
Israel Garza 469-371-0630
Bobby Shofner 469-346-8194
Target Specialty Products Office:
214-357-5741 speak with Alex or Steve